Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

A poem for friends


Friend


I have a friend

A friend that really
essential for me
A friend that told me
to be patience in my life
Because all the obstacles
I had to face
made me to become
a better person

I have a friend
A friend that helped me
when I was in trouble
while the others didn't care
to help me
escaped from problems
they just ignored me
seemed that I wasn't exist
in the world

I have a friend
A friend that will sacrifice
just to help me
out from the dark
that had made me lost
in my valuable journey of life

I have a friend
A friend that will always
Be besides me
in whatever conditions
not only when I was rich
but when I faced hardship
in my adventurous life

I have a friend
A friend that really loved
me as a friend
Although sometimes I scared
to the friend

Thanks to God
I really have
a true friend
in this world
that can help me
to explore my destiny..


poem by: Syaufiq

No comments: